Were you (a member of your family or a friend) in the Signals or a Signals Division during WW2 in Palestine? If so we really want to hear from you.
Open Weekdays -
Monday - Friday 10am - 5pm
last entry 4pm
Open Weekends (until 30th Oct)
Open Saturday and Sunday 10am - 4pm
last entry 3pm
Valid photo ID - Passport/driving licence - is required for admission to the museum.
Problems with ID? See Visit us
Interactive, informative, inspiring. A fabulous family day out. Groups and school visits welcome.
Research & archives
By appointment. Delve into the archives - research, scrutinise, analyse.
Leaders in a Digital Age
BAOR, were you there? Your Museum needs you!
Codes and code breaking
Intrigue, excitement, bravery. Keeping communications secret
100 years at the cutting-edge of communications
All under one roof...
The Royal Signals Museum - visit today
Enjoy a spectacular day out
Intrigue, excitement, adventure..
- Communication and signalling through history
- The crucial role played by The Royal Signals in the 21st Century Army
- Women at War exhibition
- Willy's Jeep
- Marvel at the medals and honours earned by former Signallers
- Transmit your own message in morse code
- Create your own radio relay
- Experience life in an Afghanistan Compound
- Dine in the NAFFI Cafe alongside today's soldiers
- The vital role and importance of the Royal Signals past, present, future
- What it takes to operate in war and in peace
Ahead of the action, ahead of the enemy
Royal Signals - Communicating with you
Thinking of a career in today's modern Army?
Think Royal Signals...
Communications - Information - Defence
Problem Solving - Creativity - Tactics
Where teamwork matters, where YOU matter
Computing - IT - Cyber
Royal Signals communication specialists First to humanitarian missions and military operations… last out Always at the cutting-edge of technology
The Royal Corps of Signals
Royal Signals communication specialists
to humanitarian missions and military operations…
Always at the cutting-edge of technology