Monday - Friday 10am - 5pm
last entry 4pm
Weekends (until 30th Oct)
Open Saturday and Sunday 10am - 4pm
last entry 3pm
Valid photo ID - Passport/driving licence - is required for admission to the museum.
Interactive, informative, inspiring. A fabulous family day out. Groups and school visits welcome.
Research & archives
By appointment. Delve into the archives - research, scrutinise, analyse.
Codes and code breaking
Intrigue, excitement, bravery. Keeping communications secret
What our visitors say
My 10 year old grandson enjoyed the hands on attractions including driving the vehicle across the screened terrain to the communications sites.
A World Class Museum on a Historic Military Base
I was bowled over by The Museum’s fantastic displays.
There is a running battle going on, and you feel part of it…Certainly worth a trip if you are in Dorset.
The staff on the gate and in the museum were so helpful to everyone they came in contact with.. Remember to take photo ID with you or your not getting in!
100 years at the cutting-edge of communications
All under one roof...
The Royal Signals Museum - visit today
Enjoy a spectacular day out
Intrigue, excitement, adventure..
- Communication and signalling through history
- The crucial role played by The Royal Signals in the 21st Century Army
- Women at War exhibition
- Willy's Jeep
- Marvel at the medals and honours earned by former Signallers
- Transmit your own message in morse code
- Create your own radio relay
- Experience life in an Afghanistan Compound
- Dine in the NAFFI Cafe alongside today's soldiers
- The vital role and importance of the Royal Signals past, present, future
- What it takes to operate in war and in peace
Ahead of the action, ahead of the enemy
Royal Signals - Communicating with you
Thinking of a career in today's modern Army?
Think Royal Signals...
Communications - Information - Defence
Problem Solving - Creativity - Tactics
Where teamwork matters, where YOU matter
Computing - IT - Cyber
Royal Signals communication specialists First to humanitarian missions and military operations… last out Always at the cutting-edge of technology
The Royal Corps of Signals
Royal Signals communication specialists
to humanitarian missions and military operations…
Always at the cutting-edge of technology