Team-building, conferences, awards, presentations…
Looking for an inspirational venue with a difference for your private, military or corporate event?
The Royal Signals Museum is the perfect place to host your event and entertain your guests.
We can guarantee a great day out, tailored to your requirements. There are numerous options available including exclusive use and outreach events (we come to you).
Immerse your guests in wonderful communications technology and military history
Exhibits include: Monty’s AVC, Electronic Counter Measures (ECM) and Ptarmigan – the first digital mobile phone.
Event hosting facilities
- Whole or part venue hire.
- Theatre style AV facilities.
- Catering – a range of options available.
- Individual classrooms.
- Presentations – expert presentations on themes and subjects that match your requirements.
- Exclusive use – exclusive hire of The Museum or part of The Museum can be facilitated.
- Guided tours of Blandford Camp including to original World War One Royal Naval Division (RND) trenches.
- Photography – we can supply a photographer for your event.
- Own photography permitted (subject to terms and conditions).
- Filming permitted subject to terms and conditions. Please contact us to explore possibilities.
We bring our exhibitions, artefacts and experts and expertise to you
We understand that sometimes it is better to experience elements of the museum at an external venue or show; whatever your requirements we’re always happy to help.
Simply contact Adam Forty The Museum’s Business Manager to discuss your requirement. firstname.lastname@example.org