Book now to visit the Royal Signals Museum
Please note that the Museum is inside an Army Camp and therefore has a stricter code for COVID security. Masks will need to be worn, social distancing will continue and Soldiers are required to be segregated from the public.
These policies will continue until further notice.
For the remainder of 2021 the museum is open on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday until 17 December, when we will be closing for Christmas. We will not be opening again at weekends or Wednesdays in 2021.
The Museum opening times are 1000 – 1630 for the general public with last entry at 1500.
There is no need to pre-book your visit but do check before you travel as the situation can change at short notice.
Visits to the Museum / Corps Archive are by appointment only and bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
The Museum will be closed for Christmas from Friday 17th December until Tuesday 4th January 2022.
- Senior Citizens - £7.00
- Concessions - £7.00
- Children - £6.00
- Family ticket - £24.00 (2 adults & 2 children)
- Groups (10+) - 10% discount
- Colleges - £5.00 per person
- Schools - £4.50 per person
- Youth groups - £4.50 per person
- Admission to archives - £8.00 Must be arranged in advance
- Guided tours £30.00 + Admission (max 15 per guide)
The day of your visit
- Check our website for updates.
- Adults Must Bring Photo ID – The museum is inside a serving British Army Camp.
- Park outside the gate – The driver and any adults must call in at the Gate Guard.
- The guard will direct you to get your passes.
- Return to your car and drive to the Museum Car park.
- Allow time to be processed for admission by the Guardroom.