Book now to visit the Royal Signals Museum
Please note that the Museum is inside an Army Camp and therefore has a stricter code for COVID security. Masks will need to be worn, social distancing will continue and Soldiers are required to be segregated from the public.
These policies will continue until further notice.
We are limiting the number of visitors to ensure safe spacing
From 1st August the Museum will be open on Tuesdays and Thursdays only
From 1000 – 1600, last entry 1500.
How to Book
For the time being booking is by Telephone only.
The booking lines will only be open:
Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1000 – 1300
Telephone 01258 482248
You must then book a time slot, assuming an approximately 2 hour visit for either Tuesday or Thursday.
Payment will be in advance by credit or debit card.
We recommend booking a few days in advance of your visit.
- Senior Citizens - £7.00
- Concessions - £7.00
- Children - £6.00
- Family ticket - £24.00 (2 adults & 2 children)
- Groups (10+) - 10% discount
- Colleges - £5.00 per person
- Schools - £4.50 per person
- Youth groups - £4.50 per person
- Admission to archives - £8.00 Must be arranged in advance
- Guided tours £30.00 + Admission (max 15 per guide)
If you are willing to take a chance then you can turn up on Tuesdays and Thursdays. If there is space we will be delighted to let you in. If the museum is full when you arrive without booking then you will be asked to wait in your car.
The day of your visit
- Check our website for updates.
- Make sure you arrive 10 Minutes before your allotted time.
- Adults Must Bring Photo ID – The museum is inside a serving British Army Camp.
- Park outside the gate – The driver and any adults must call in at the Gate Guard.
- The guard will direct you to get your passes.
- Return to your car and drive to the Museum Car park.