Book now to visit the Royal Signals Museum
We are limiting the number of visitors to ensure safe spacing
The Museum will be open on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday only
From 1000 – 1600, last entry 1500.
How to Book
For the time being booking is by Telephone only.
The booking lines will only be open:
Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1000 – 1300
Telephone 01258 482248
You must then book a time slot, assuming an approximately 2 hour visit for either Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday.
Payment will be in advance by credit or debit card.
We recommend booking a few days in advance of your visit.
If you are willing to take a chance then you can turn up on Tuesdays and Thursdays. If there is space we will be delighted to let you in. If the museum is full when you arrive without booking then you will be asked to wait in your car.
We will not accept visitors on Saturdays unless they have pre-booked.
The day of your visit
- Check our website for updates.
- Make sure you arrive 10 Minutes before your allotted time.
- Adults Must Bring Photo ID – The museum is inside a serving British Army Camp.
- Park outside the gate – The driver and any adults must call in at the Gate Guard.
- The guard will direct you to get your passes.
- Return to your car and drive to the Museum Car park.