On This Day…
On the 5th August 1920 the Corps of Signals became the Royal Corps of Signals
Six weeks after the formation of the Corps of Signals from the Royal Engineers Signal Service on 28th June 1920, the new Corps became the Royal Corps of Signals in recognition of the excellent work that signallers had carried out during the Great War. A tradition of technical excellence, innovation and improvisation that was to prove invaluable in peace and war for the next 100 years
The Corps Centenary book ‘Roger So Far” celebrates many of the Corps’ achievements during its first 100 years.
This hardback, illustrated coffee table book is packed full of stories about people, units and events in the context of campaigns, technologies and equipment. RRP £30 with discounts for Regular, Reserve and Retired Corps members.
Buy now from the Royal Signals Museum Shop